Monday, February 16, 2015

END OF TRAINING!!!

Okay so I am horrible and dont have a lot of time to write.

I officially end my training this next week. I have now had almost 3 months in the mission!! And my cumplimes is the 22nd, so I will be 4 next week!! WOOOOO
The mission is amazing!!

This week I have been learning a lot about el Albedrio, or the Agency. Helman 14: 30 y 31 talks about how we are FREE to choose for ourselves. This is hard as missionaries because we MUST respect the agency of the people, and love them at the same time. 
The biggest thing about the mission, and about life, is that we much CHOOSE freedom and eternal life, in every moment of our lives. If we arent always striving or pushing forward, the gravity of temptation or laziness drags us backwards, against progress to the tree of life. I have been experiencing a lot of what is truly means to not CHOOSE the straight and narrow path.

I hope and pray for you guys everyday. Smile for me, laugh and play for me ;) This life is a time to prepare to meet God! And God is love, and we are that we might have joy! So choose!!! Just choose to do the things you know you are supposed to!

I love you all!!

Here is a Chilean saying for you all: Està dando jugo!

It means you are wasting time ;)

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Hna. McCubbins


Awesome watermelon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment