Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I´m in Rancagua!!!

Hey!! So I left the CCM this morning and safely made it here to Rancagua!
I met my mission presidents who are so sweet, and the APs are super cool too. I LOVE my new companion. She is from Highland Utah, but has told me we will try to only talk in Español so I can learn super fast. Already we are on the job. I met the stake president and we talked about the ward and the many menos activos aqui. Tenemos mucho trabajo, pero estoy animado! 
I will have Pday on Lunes, and be able to write longer then. I love you SO much and know that I am safe and super well. I am already loving this area and the mucho caliente aqui. I have already heard I might see Hna. Squires y Vorwaller and I cant wait. Also, mi compañera le gusta correr, entonces mañana, vamos correr!! I cant wait, porque el CCM me da much peso!!

Les quiero mucho!! Hasta Lunes!!! 

Hermana McCubbins!

No comments:

Post a Comment