Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Unidad en TODO!!


Dear Family, 

To start off, read Mosiah 18:21. It basically blew my mind this morning. I love this because I have set a goal to ask myself a lot more: What would Jesus do? whenever I come up with a difficult situation. I think LOVE is always the answer. If a decision divides us, it is a bad decision. Search for unity in everything! 

This week Francisco our investigator was going to get baptized this Saturday, but he still hadn´t received his answer about Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity. When we went back to invite him to baptism again, he didn´t accept, but he is going to pray and ask God for a specific time to get baptized and call us when he receives it. In the mean time, we are going to let the Lord work on him a bit more and keep searching for new investigators. Also, we have a man named Miguel who is a Mason. He loves to search for knowledge and ask weird, difficult questions that sometimes tienen nada que ver. 

Anyway, there is not a lot to talk about this week, but I love you all a ton! Have an amazing week and follow your heart!

Hna. McCubbins


Look at the beautiful weather and beautiful sister missionaries.




Me pasó lo mismo que cuando fue la Hna KiniKini con usted en divisiones!, es usted una misionera muy Bkn! Aunque sí me da vergüenza :x, es muy graciosa :). Espero poder verla otra vez! Y prepare chistes ^^.
Que tenga una muy buena semana!
Nicol Escárate Vásquez :)

This was an investigator I was working with in Alameda. 
We helped her to drop coffee and now she got baptized!!! They are so awesome!

Awesome Zone!!!

There's a bit of a height difference.

Thanksgiving, American style!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment