Monday, January 4, 2016

Love First

Dear Family,

WOW!! What a week! I don´t have a lot of time. I watched the video you guys sent, so that cut out a lot of the time I had. But I loved the video! Thanks SO much for making it for me!! You guys are SO amazing and made me cry, a LOT. :) Don´t worry, they are happy, i Love you tears.

This week was kind of sad because a lot of investigators, actually all, didn´t come to church. There are 4 that are reading the book of mormon, so we are going to see if they progress this week. We did find a miracle in that an old investigator recently separated from his pareja, so we are going to go visit him and see if he wants to be baptized!!! He comes to church every week!! So we are excited for that ;D

The new year was awesome. We were so tired that we went to bed for an hour, and then woke up to see the fireworks for 5 minutes, hugged each other, and went back to sleep ;D Sounds a little lame, but it made me happy ;D

I just want to invite everyone to put goals this year! I will explain more next week, but I LOVE goals, and they help us SO much. You can even put a goal to share the gospel more ;D 

Love you so much! You guys are in my prayers,

Hna. McCubbins

No comments:

Post a Comment