Monday, March 21, 2016

Weaknesses and Work

Dear Family,

So, just a small favor to ask. If everyone could just stop mentioning that I am going to come home soon, that would be great. My companion already tells me everyday that April 19th I will be in my house and she will cry because she will miss me, so if everyone else could just stop mentioning anything and everything to do with me coming home, that would help a lot. Love ya! Thanks :) 

This week we saw miracles!! An evangelical investigator who is SUPER active in his faith came to church instead of his church this Sunday!! It was a miracle! He was a little nervous because he is super humble and from the countryside, so doesn´t have all those people skills. But he said that one of the talks really got to his heart because it talked about how we need to be us and not try to be like other people. He also said that he has been reading the Book of Mormon and felt something in his chest while he was reading. I fell like he is a chosen!! It is awesome! 

Also, one of our less actives came to church out of no where! He had been telling us he would come, but never came. Then out of the blue he just showed up and said he came for Hermana Sarmiento! I was almost bursting of happiness! I love Sundays.

Anyway, I love you all. Look for the miracles and blessings this week and I promise you will be happy. :)

Love, Hermana McCubbins




No comments:

Post a Comment