Thursday, November 20, 2014

Letter from Hermana Spencer, Jessica's CCM Companion

To the Beautiful Family of Hermana McCubbins!

I just wanted you all to know how much I love your daughter (or sister)!  She is such an inspiration to me, from the minute she taught a Russian man on the plane to teaching people in the park, she hit the ground running when she came to Chile (literally, it is impossible to keep up with her when she runs)!  I love her to death, she is like my best friend and I couldn´t have asked for a better companion!  She brags about you guys all the time!  She´s a burst of energy and she brings a smile to my face every day.  She is a beautiful daughter of God and she´s already one rock star of a missionary!

With Love, Hermana Spencer

(P.S. WHO does she get her obsession with veggies from?)

No comments:

Post a Comment